Friday, July 1, 2011

Stuff My Sisters Say

I have two sisters ages 5 (Sade) and 3(Fafa). I've watched them transfromed from quiet little angles to smart mouth lil monsters. It's always interesting the things they say and i'm always left wondering where they get it from. I'll be sharing a few of the things they say in here and please free to add stuff you hear from either kids of your own or other people's kids.

 

 

Mom: Sade you have to learn to eat African food. What are you going to do when you go to Ghana.


Sade: I'll just bring some cereal with me.


 

Me: Fafa can you make me a birthday card?


Fafa: No


Me: Why not?


Fafa: Because I can't write my name


Me: But its for me not you


Fafa: But i have to write from Fafa to Besha(what they call me)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment