Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Audio Experiment #3 Alvin!!!!!!

For the third audio experiment I decided to play with the effects since the other two didn't really allow for that much experimentation. I recorded someone singing this rhyme and then I played with the pitch and the pace which resulted in the lovely chimpmunck sounding thing. I added other effects but the pitch and the pace were the most noticeable changes that I could find.

Self audio by arababky




This is Alvin's toothless grandpa joining in on the fun!!!
Alvins toothless grandpa by arababky

2 comments:

  1. This was...interesting. I found myself chuckling at the pitch...I can't remember the last time I saw the Alvin and the Chipmunks cartoon.

    Very entertaining, and a good chance to experiment with pitch effects. Did you use Audacity for this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Joe. Yes I used audacity.

    ReplyDelete