Thursday, July 7, 2011

Reactions to these new turn of events

So i'm sure by now everyone has heard of the events that's happened in the last few days. We lost Dr.Oblivion, and now the prime suspect, Jim Groom has gone missing...but not before going mad and banishing some people. Fortunately for us, there is an audio recording of the event that wasn't audible to the naked ear during the live broadcast. I've managed to capture this audio using audacity. I know in doing this I have put my life in further danger. Fear not ds106er, we must fight on. We must not let fear keep us from speaking out. Whether you are with ds106 or ds107, we are all students praying for the safe return of Dr.Oblivion so that we can nurture our curiosity in peace.

The transformation by arababky




Thanks to soundcould's freesound,nickStageand Nummer39 for your help in cleaning up this audio

3 comments:

  1. This proves nothing, and remember Dr' O'Blivion left you, I was there when the class needed me most. But after be accused repeatedly of sacking Dr. O'Blivion by his kin as well as you I finally took a stand, and for that I am cast as a demon in your audio story. Is there no just in this new order? How skillfully you use media to make me into a monster, but I am flesh and blood just like you, and like most mortals I bleed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were flesh and blood before the transformation. This proves otherwise http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J11OHBDJHkw&feature=player_embedded. I have no clue of this audio story you speak of. This is merely evidence gathered from a third party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. [...] the crazy lecture where Groom loses his mind and banishes not only the Oblivions but also innocent Araba, our group grows to include Araba. Shortly after, through twitter I see Abbie searching out a group [...]

    ReplyDelete