Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Audio Experiment #1 Sound Story

For this assignment, I pulled out hairs, said some pretty graphic words and shed a tear or two but i finally got the hand of it. I didn't have a problem with downloading the sound effects but it took me a while to learn how to put it all on the same track and have them play in order. I found that it was much easier downloading and importing them in the order that i wanted them played in. As i listen to it over and over i realized there is a lot more that i could add to make it fantastic but time is $$$.

Sound story by arababky

Dr. Oblivion will be returned if anyone can guess what happens in this track!!!! Do not look below for clues!!!

 

 

 

 

 

Credits

Baby crying--- by reinsamba

Bed squeak--- by jackstrebor

Microwave --- digifishmusic

Sucking sound--- stephsinger22

Burp----HardPCM

 

1 comment:

  1. [...] make this story. I would have been lost without it. The second thing I found most useful came from Araba Boakye’s blog. I wanted to listen to some other people’s work before I attempted anything. Her sound [...]

    ReplyDelete