Friday, July 1, 2011

Design Assignment 4: My Valentine

I know it's not quite Febuary 14th but to me everyday is an opportunity to show your love ones you care about  them. I picked this design assignment because i know my forever valentine checks up on my blog and I'm hoping he sees this the next time he logs on.

 



 

To create this, I used picnik to make it B&W. I was hoping to remove the flash in the mirror by doing that but it didn't work. I added the borders, and then the text and inserted the graphic hearts from the sticker selections. If anyone has any knowledge of how i can remove the flash reflection in the background please share.

1 comment:

  1. I love it just like I love you. I'm loving how this website is growing so quickly. Looks like you are really enjoying this class. I love staying up to date. Love yah :)

    ReplyDelete