Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Daily Shoot #591

[caption id="attachment_185" align="aligncenter" width="480" caption="2011/06/29 • #ds591 "] 
[/caption]

2011/06/29 • #ds591

 

Illustrate choice in a photograph today. Be obvious or subtle.

 

For today's shoot i decided to make a poster using paint. The choices are heaven and hell. I made heaven so much lighter than hell and kind of ambiguous looking because we don't really know what heaven looks like. It's usually portrayed as a place of light as opposed to hell, which is much darker and deeper.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great and creative idea! This is a very important choice that many people don't even consider. In these days I've found that the decision is more to the effect of to believe or not to believe. But, I really love this. I like how you contrasted heaven and hell by adjusting the light. My only suggestion is that you could put some graphics in it to add a little more. For example, on the heaven side, you could put some visual we often associate with heaven. And on the hell side, you could use flames, or something we relate to hell. But I think you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete